Saturday, April 30, 2016

KINGA Anion Hair Straightener and Hair Curling 2 in 1 Iron Comb Hair Brush Review

I received the KINGA Anion Hair Straightener and Hair Curling 2 in 1 Iron Comb Hair Brush Electrical Ceramics Anion locking Moisture PTC Heating Fast Fever No Hurt to Hair (Misc.) for review, and I was excited to try it out. I have figured out that I like brushing action as opposed to the closing action of regular flat irons.
In fact, hair straightener brushes are all the rage, but most these days look like paddle brushes. This one is different, and those differences actually make this brush better than the other types. I love that it is so easy to curl the ends of my hair with this. Also, it still has the great brushing action that I like so much more than a traditional straightening iron.

I do divide my hair into sections when I use this, and it straightens really well while leaving a nice amount of body. I use this Kinga Anion Hair Straightener every day now, and I love it. The only thing I'd like more is maybe just a smidge more heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment