Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Pixie Menstrual Cup Review

I had always considered trying a menstrual cup like the Pixie Cup, so when I saw it available at a discount for review, I jumped at the chance to try it. As luck would have it, the Pixie Cup arrived one day before my monthly visitor, so I was able to use it for an entire cycle. 

I'm not going to lie, the first time I inserted it was difficult to figure out, but I tried both fold methods and one ended up working out. The first time I took it out was also difficult, but again, practice makes perfect. Be sure you break the seal to get it out. I was worried there would be too much to deal with with the blood, but it wasn't as bad as I'd imagined. 

This cup worked great. I was even at a theme park all day on the second day of my cycle, and I used this the entire day and it worked flawlessly. The little wipes it came with came in handy for emptying it in public restrooms, and I will buy more of those wipes to keep with me when I'm out and about and using the Pixie Cup. 

Now that it's not in use, I'm storing it in the little carrying pouch that came with it. I must say, overall, I'm completely sold on this product. I will be using it each time from now on, and I'm so happy to say that I am totally done with tampons. I wish I'd tried this a long time ago. So much easier to deal with ultimately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment